Saturday, January 24, 2009

Miscellaneous Reporting


Warm and sunny here in Tucson stop.

Made brownies the other day stop. Put walnuts in them stop. Made me feel like a murderer for killing perfectly good brownies stop. Did not eat brownies stop. Made me feel virtuous so maybe the walnuts were a good idea stop.

Caught another mouse in trap in garage this morning stop. Made me feel more like a murderer stop. However pantry supplies are still intact thanks to mousetraps stop.

Made the blueberry cake again stop. Used buttercream frosting this time since it was for a birthday party stop. Recommend sticking with powdered sugar stop. May go into sugar coma soon as result of frosting stop. Nothing virtuous about this cake stop.

Finished Joseph Ellis's biograpy of George Washington's stop. It was pretty good stop. Did you know the King of Spain sent George Washington a prize jackass to start a new line of superior jackasses in the United States after the Revolutionary War ended query. I mostly wrote that last sentence just so I could put 'query' at the end stop. Started reading World War Z and The Story of Edgar Sawtelle stop. Weird juxtaposition stop.

Time for nap stop. Warm, sunny day and delicious tacos and enchiladas and cake combine for sleepiness stop. Tired of writing the word 'stop' stop.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Was the book better when heard in the proper order? :)

How Jess Reads said...

Shhh...we're supposed to keep the shuffling incident a secret. But I think maybe that's why I didn't like the book so much....I re-listened to the discs that I heard on shuffle the first time...and by the time I was done I was thoroughly sick of the 1781-1790 years in Washington's life!