Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Long Time No Blog: North Korea, Vegan Cupcakes, and Lemon Bars


Hey everyone,

Sorry, long time no blog! It's partly a result of procrastination, and partly a result of internet issues at home. And blogging at work seems a little questionable! :)

But I'm reading the book above: it's a mystery set in North Korea in 1997. It's really good so far, I'll keep you posted on my final opinion.

And I made some more vegan cupcakes, which did not turn out so well. The vegans ate them anyway, but they were less than impressed.

I did, however, make some excellent lemon bars with which I have been gorging myself all week, because Noel is out of town and isn't there to help me consume them.

More details will be forthcoming, cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die. Bisous!

No comments: