Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Insanity, oh the insanity!!

This weekend I got to hang out with Nicole and we pretended that we were in college again and went out to eat and went to a movie and had a fun girly time. Then I got to go to the Keith Urban/ Kenny Chesney concert in Glendale, which was awesome since it was free because [my new best friend] Jessica won tickets. And plus, Keith Urban is both as pretty and as talented as ever. The drunk guy serenading me during Kenny Chesney killed that part a little bit, but c'mon, you can't beat a free concert!

But then VBS started Sunday, and now I'm short on sleep and short on time. So I haven't done any reading or any baking or really much of anything besides work, VBS, and sleep. I am listening to Notes From a Small Island by Bill Bryson, and Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach, which are both fun on two drastically different levels. Anyway, at some point, when I get to sleep again I'll review them! Till then I'll be getting grass-stains and eating goldfish crackers with the munchkins.

No comments: